- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (December 19, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071406735
Endorsed by the Professional Association of Resume Writers
Now that 70 percent of job searches are conducted online, and resumes are processed by computers programmed to scan for keywords, knowing the right keywordsÂÂor buzzwords associated with a profession, industry, or job functionÂÂand how to use them effectively has never been a more critical job-search skill.
The most comprehensive reference of its kind, this powerful resume-writing resource gives readers instant access to 2,500 indispensable keywords germane to 300 careers in nine employment categoriesÂÂfrom business, the law, and health care, to the arts, education and mediaÂÂand shows how to use them effectively.
In 2,500 Keywords to Get You Hired, readers will find:
- Keywords for hundreds of individual careers
- A complete listing of critical keywords for each career
- Boxed examples demonstrating how keywords can be deployed strategically in a resume
- Sample resumes incorporating keywords