- Paperback: 241 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2 edition (July 31, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070455430
To minimize risk and greatly increase return, lightning-fast options trading instincts are critical. All About Options, Second Edition is the ideal first step to developing these instincts. With its in-depth coverage of the basics of options and option trading, this new edition is perfect for beginners as well as traders going to the next level.
- Facts and figures updated from the first edition, with more on stock options
- Up-to-the-minute material on changes in the marketplace and technology
- In-depth explanations of options trading strategies from basic to complex
- Knowledgeable options trading is a key element of any effective strategy
All About Options is the clearest, easiest-to-follow guidebook today on the pros, cons, risks, and rewards of using options.