- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (March 31, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471709875
This book will provide the fundamentals of business process outsourcing for the busy executive who needs to get up to speed. It will have such features as checklists, tips and techniques, and case studies.
* Written in a user friendly style that allows senior level financial executives to get a solid foundation of what business process outsourcing is and how it can benefit their companies.
* Provides managers with the tools to analyse the BPO opportunities for their own firms, as well as techniques and strategies for managing a BPO initiative.
* Shows managers how a BPO strategy can save the company money and create jobs domestically.
* Both authors are consultants and advisers to industry-leading companies and frequent speakers at business forums and conferences.