- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition (April 26, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471203750
Shows how managers can structure their activities and investment base to obtain the highest possible ROI.
* Examines essential concepts of ROI, including the advantages of using certain techniques and the limitations associated with them.
* Shows how to calculate and use EVA, MVA and other residual measures.
* Suggests procedures to evaluate ROIT and other high-tech investment options.
* Written in a user-friendly style with many real-world examples and best practices.