- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 6 edition (September 6, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071477837
Make sense of your financial life-and plan for a prosperous future
When it comes to financial planning, it’s easy to become befuddled. But with the Sixth Edition of Financial Planning for the Utterly Confused, you’ll find guidance on planning for every contingency, from saving for a child’s education to making decisions about retirement, insurance, and real estate.
To make the right decisions about your financial future, it’s important to understand the wide array of investment options available. From Roths and 401(k)s to social security benefits and Medicare to mortgage and life insurance, you’ll have a helpful, easy-to-understand guide that takes the confusion out of financial planning.
You’ll also find:
- Investment and financial planning strategies especially suited to women and singles
- The right healthcare funds for seniors
- The ins and outs of the latest mutual funds
- Effective methods to save for college tuition
About the Author
Joel Lerner is a retired professor and former chairman of the Business Division at Sullivan County Community College, a part of SUNY, where he taught for more than 35 years. His books have sold close to two million copies.