- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: AMACOM (January 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0814480594
Google is not only the search engine of choice for millions of users, it is an immensely powerful tool for savvy businesspeople who know how to use its advanced features. Go Google is a comprehensive guide to everything readers need to know about Google’s myriad applications, including Google Apps, Google Docs and Spreadsheets, Google SMS, Google Base, and other services that will help businesses get organized — and get noticed. Companies will learn how to get their message heard and take their marketing to a new level by:
* Creating and strengthening their business websites with Google Page Creator, Google Analytics, and Google Checkout.
* Improving communication with clients and co-workers using Google Talk, Google SMS, and Google Groups.
* Marketing themselves to prospective customers using Google AdWords, AdSense, and Google directory placement.
* Improving their visibility by creating business blogs with Blogger.
Complete with information on research tools like Google Local, Google News, and Google Alerts, this is the ultimate guide for businesses of every size.
About the Author
Greg Holden (Chicago, IL) has written more than 30 books on computers and the Internet, including Starting an Online Business for Dummies , Selling Beyond eBay (978-0-8144-7349-8), and How to Do Everything with Your eBay Business. He is founder and owner of Stylus Media, his own small Internet-based business.