Publisher Wrox Press
Author(s) Lionel M. Ni
Release Date 03 January 2007
The second-generation Smartphone applications are exclusively designed to leverage the advantages of mobility and ubiquitous wireless access. This book provides you with an in-depth look at software development issues and design guidelines, and helps you gain the skills you need to develop your own efficient and feature-rich Smartphone applications that utilize the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Complete with code and examples, the book first walks you through the Microsoft Smartphone platform from a software developer’s perspective. It next uncovers the .NET Compact Framework as well as the Smartphone programming environment. You’ll then find detailed information on Microsoft Smartphone-related application design and programming topics in the domains of the .NET Compact Framework (managed code). Plus, you’ll explore advanced development topics such as security and performance considerations that you’ll be able to incorporate into your own applications.
What you will learn from this book
* How to use the programming framework and classes available in Windows Mobile and Smartphone SDK
* The fundamentals of .NET Compact Framework 2.0
* Techniques for developing your own robust Smartphone applications
* Steps for customizing components and P/Invoke
* How to enhance data and communication security
* Ways to improve the performance of your applications
* Fundamental techniques for supporting world-ready applications
Download from rapidshare.com