Publisher Prentice Hall
Author(s) Simon Roberts
Release Date 11 March 2002
The only study guide written by the lead developers and assessors of the architect exam.
The first officially authorized study guide for the challenging Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition exams. Java platform experts Cade and Roberts provide expert guidance and background for designing effective J2EETM technology architectures—as well as comprehensive preparation for every exam element: multiple-choice exam, assignment, and essay. You’ll find start-to-finish coverage of key J2EE platform architectural issues and every exam objective, including:
- Understanding the goals of system architecture
- Creating requirements and architectural documents that serve as blueprints for the entire development process
- Leveraging proven design patterns
- Identifying the right J2EE technologies and APIs for your application
- Maximizing security and accounting for firewalls in enterprise environments
- Providing legacy access: appropriate techniques and errors to avoid
- Using the Enterprise JavaBeansTM architecture Container Model to maximize scalability
- Evaluating the advantages and weaknesses of existing architectures
Endorsed as a study guide for the Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Technology exam by Sun Educational Services.
Download Your eBook Now
Download from rapidshare.de