- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (September 10, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470049472
Trading is a battle between you and the market. And while you might not be a financial professional, that doesn’t mean you can’t win this battle.
Through interviews with twelve ordinary individuals who have worked hard to transform themselves into extraordinary traders, Millionaire Traders reveals how you can beat Wall Street at its own game.
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, this book introduces you to a dozen successful traders-some who focus on equities, others who deal in futures or foreign exchange-and examines the paths they’ve taken to capture considerable profits.
With this book as your guide, you’ll quickly become familiar with a variety of strategies that can be used to make money in today’s financial markets. Those that will help you achieve this goal include:
- Tyrone Ball: trades Nasdaq stocks almost exclusively, and his ability to change with the times has enabled him to prosper during some of the most treacherous market environments in recent history.
- AShkan Bolour: one of the earliest entrants into the retail forex market, he trades in the direction of the major trend, rather than trying to find reversals.
- Frank Law: a technician at heart, identifies a trading zone, commits to it, and scales down as long as the zone holds.
- Paul Willette: has mastered a method that allows him to harvest some profits right away, while ensuring that he can still benefit from an occasional extension run in his favor.
Order your copy today and beat the Street.