- Hardcover: 375 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (January 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470182024
If you had the opportunity to work where, when, and with whom you wanted—all while getting paid very well—would you take it? Self-made multimillionaire and bestselling author Michael Masterson did, and with Ready, Fire, Aim he’ll show you how to do the same.
Whether you’re thinking about starting a new business or growing an existing one, Ready, Fire, Aim has what you need to succeed in your entrepreneurial endeavors. In it, Masterson shares the knowledge he has gained from creating and expanding numerous businesses and outlines a focused strategy for guiding a small business through the four stages of entrepreneurial growth. Along the way, Masterson teaches you the different skills needed in order to excel in this dynamic environment.
While some of the concepts covered may seem novel, all of them have been proven to work time and again. Among other things, you’ll discover:
- Why selling is your first business priority and the one thing you should never stop doing
- The handful of numbers that are critical to every business
- When to cut your losses short and when to let your winners run
- The front-end/back-end method of doubling profits easily
- Why having a Plan B is as important as Plan A, and when and how to create it
- The difference between pushers, thinkers, organizers, and sellers, and how to attract the ones you need for your business
Over the course of his remarkably successful career, Michael Masterson has helped start and develop dozens of multimillion-dollar businesses, including one whose revenues exceeded $135 million and another still growing at $300 million. Now, with Ready, Fire, Aim, he’ll show you how to make your way to the top by designing powerful marketing campaigns that will regularly outsell your competitors; implementing innovative operational procedures that will reduce costs and hassles; and using the revolutionary power of the Internet to reduce customer complaints and increase profits.
To start and grow multimillion-dollar businesses over and over again you have to master certain skills. Ready, Fire, Aim reveals what those skills are and shows you how to quickly master them. Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, this remarkable guide for entrepreneurs gives you a blueprint for business and financial success that will allow you to enjoy life to its fullest.