- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 2 edition (March 26, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047012170X
Includes an improved diet plan
Escape the blood sugar blues and start feeling better today!
Need to get a handle on your hypoglycemia? If so, this friendly guide offers expert advice on identifying symptoms and making the necessary lifestyle changes so you can live a full and active life. This book features expanded coverage on diet, exercise, alternative treatments, and the link between low blood sugar and diabetes. Most importantly, it shows you how to develop and follow a healthy diet plan — the first step to dealing with this condition.
- Prevent low blood sugar episodes
- Fight depression and stay motivated
- Make it through the work day
- Help hypoglycemic infants and children
- Find the support you need